I was tagged by the lovely Gemma from Lady Sapphire Blog to do this tag! Here are the questions she’s set for me!
1. What’s your favourite way to style your hair?
My favourite way to style my hair would be to have soft curls and to add some texture to it, usually with a sea salt spray but that’s on days when I have a lot of time to get ready! Otherwise, the trusty ponytail is the way to go as it’s clean, sleek and quick to do!
2. What’s that one movie that you could re-watch over and over again?
Hmm, I’m not really a fan of rewatching movies I’ve already seen as I know exactly what’ll happen! But if I had to choose, It would be 10 Things I Hate About You with Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles! It’s such a classic movie!
3. Do you have any pets?? I wanna hear all about them!
I dont have any pets!
4. What’s on your nails right now? Nothing…what polish is due to be applied next?
Right now I am wearing the Maybelline New York Color Show Sequins Limited Edition nail polish in Silver Gleam 810! I absolutely love it and it looks so much more amazing in person than it does in the image below!
5. What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
It would definitely have to be interacting with all you beauty lovers and fanatics! I love seeing comments pop up on my dash from posts I’ve written. Blogging has also allowed me to find so many amazing blogs I probably wouldn’t have if I wasn’t blogging!
Now I am awful at listing people to do this tag, so for all that are reading this, I tag YOU! Here are my questions to you:
1. Bold eyes or Bold lips?
2. If you could only blog about one brand’s products, which brand would it be?
3. Your most loved/used product.
4. Would you rather have forever flawless skin and not be able to wear any other makeup or never being able to wear a base (foundation, BB cream) but being able to wear eyeshadow, mascara, blush, eyeliner, lipstick, etc?
5. The one think you hate about applying makeup.
Like this post?
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Like my Facebook Page
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
That’s all for now,