As most of you would know, Priceline recently held one of their amazing 40% off sales during the Christmas/Boxing Day period. After going a little crazy with my haul at the last sale, there weren’t too many products I needed to pick up but I did stock up on some essentials as well as picking up a few new products on the market and a cult classic to try out!
- Garnier Dark Spot Corrector. $16.99 from Priceline.
- Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner. $9.99 from Priceline.
- Olay Complete Defence Daily UV Moisturising Lotion. $14.69 from Priceline.
- Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes. $10.99 from Priceline.
- La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo. $25.99 from Priceline.
- Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Makeup Remover Pads. $6.99 from Priceline.
- Simple Kind To Skin Exfoliating Facial Wipes. $7.99 from Priceline.
- Garnier Perfect Blur 5 sec Smoothing Base Perfector. $16.99 from Priceline.
Have you tried any of the products that I purchased? What do you think of them? Leave a comment below!
Like this post?
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Like my Facebook Page
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
That’s all for now,