Today I’ll be showing you the first half of my beauty favourites for 2013. This post will consist of my favourite cosmetics, skincare and tools which have stood the test of time and had me reaching for them throughout the year over other products. I’ve tried to include products that I’ve been using for the better half of a year, though there were some standout products that deserved a spot on this list!
- Benefit Cosmetics ‘the POREfessional’. $30.00 from Benefit.
- ELES Cosmetics Mineral Blush in ‘Coral Sun’.* $39.50 from ELES.
- Rimmel London ‘Stay Matte’ in Transluscent. $7.60 from ASOS.
- Benefit Cosmetics ‘Hoola’. $28.00 from Benefit.
- theBalm ‘Mary-Lou Manizer’. $34.95 from David Jones.
- Australis Primer. $13.95 from Priceline.
- Revlon ‘Nearly Naked’ Foundation.* $25.95 from Priceline.
- essence Stay All Day 16h Long Lasting Concealer. From Priceline.
- Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation. $17.12 from ASOS.
- Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer. $10.46 from ASOS.
- Maybelline New York Color Tattoo by EYESTUDIO. $11.95 from Priceline. I’ve reviewed this product here.
- Benefit Cosmetics ‘they’re Real!’ Mascara. $23.00 from Benefit.
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara. $28.00 from Clinique.
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner. $7.60 from ASOS. I’ve reviewed this product here.
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Paint. $9.50 from ASOS.
- Eye of Horus ‘Liquid Define’ Eyeliner. $30.00 from Eye of Horus. I’ve reviewed this product here.
- MUA Make Up Academy Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. 1GBP from MUA. I’ve reviewed this product here.
- Ulta 3 Lipstick in ‘046 Prom Night’. From Pharmacies. I’ve reviewed this product here.
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in ‘Crystal Baby Creme’. $45.00 from Estee Lauder. I’ve reviewed this product here.
- The Gloss Bar Lipgloss in ‘Petal’.* $31.00 from The Gloss Bar. I’ve reviewed this product here.
- Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer in ‘Big Bang’. $12.36 from ASOS.
- Bourjois Paris Color Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick in ‘Peach on the Beach’. $15.22 from ASOS.
- Benjabelle Brush Tree in Original. $34.95 from Lipstick Republic .
- ALL the Real Technique Brushes. Pictured are my ultimate favourites: Buffing Brush, Setting Brush, Deluxe Crease Brush, Blush Brush & Powder Brush. I purchased all my RT brushes from iHerb.
- Olay Regenerist Advanced Cleansing System. $32.49 from Priceline.
- shu uemura Eyelash Curlers. $29.00 from David Jones.
- Mirenesse Cosmetics iCurl Heated Eyelash Curler. $49.95 from Mirenesse.
- Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes. $10.99 from Priceline. I’ve reviewed this product here.
- Bioderma Crealine H20 Solution Micellaire. $39.95 from Adore Beauty.
- Swisspers Dual Cosmetics Tips. $2.69 from Priceline.
- Garnier Dark Spot Corrector. $16.99 from Priceline.
- Olay Complete Defence Daily UV Moisturising Lotion. $14.69 from Priceline.
- Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner. $9.99 from Priceline. I’ve reviewed this product here.
- Models Prefer INTENSE moisture Deep Comfort Moisturiser. $24.99 from Priceline. I’ve reviewed this product here.
- Indeed Laboratories ‘Hydraluron’. $34.99 from Priceline. I’ve reviewed this product here.
Next week, I’ll be bringing you my Haircare, Body Care and Nails favourites of 2013!
Please let me know if you’d like any of these products reviewed as I will be traveling overseas soon and will be scheduling my posts!
What do you think of my 2013 favourites, were they some of yours as well? Leave a comment below!
Like this post?
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Like my Facebook Page
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
That’s all for now,
*These items were kindly provided to me. As with all I post, it is 100% honest and of my own personal opinion. For more information, visit my Disclosure Policy.