How to: Pantone Color of The Year – Radiant Orchid
With this years Pantone Color Of The Year announced as Radiant Orchid, a beautiful purple, I thought I would share with you all how I think you can incorporate this beautiful shade into your everyday makeup look.
“An enchanting harmony of fuchsia, purple and pink undertones, Radiant Orchid inspires confidence and emanates great joy, love and health. It is a captivating purple, one that draws you in with its beguiling charm.”
Radiant Orchid for Beauty
A modern and surprisingly versatile shade, Radiant Orchid enlivens the skin, making all who wear it feel more healthy and energetic. Blending both cool and warm undertones, purple is an appealing hue for distinctive combinations and flattering to many hair, eye and skin tones. – Pantone
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow 3.5 g – Purple Obsession
- Bourjois 1 Second Nail Polish 9.0 ml – 13 Figure Chic
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible 2-Step Longwear Lipstick 2.5 g – 208 Lasting Mauve
- Yves Saint Laurent Ombre 5 Lumières – 5 Colour Harmony For Eyes – 4 Lilac Sky
- L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Le Vernis 5.0 ml – 502 Purp Disturbia
- Maybelline New York Color Tattoo Eyeshadow 4.0 g- Painted Purple
What do you think of this stunning shade, will you be adding it to your makeup regime? Leave a comment below!
Like this post?
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Like my Facebook Page
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
That’s all for now,