Best Beauty Looks of 2013
Today I thought I’d take a trip back through 2013 and share with you some of my favourite beauty (hair and makeup) looks of 2013! There were so many different looks I wanted to include in the post but I didn’t want to make the post too picture heavy and so I cut down my list to only 12 looks (I was aiming for 10 but I couldn’t cut 2 out!). There were so many beautiful looks worn by celebrities this year – on the red carpet, tv shows and magazine cover shoots that all showcased some amazing hair and makeup trends for that year.
Below are 12 of my favourite looks from 2013, in no particular order.
- Taylor Swift – People’s Choice Awards
- Kerry Washington – Django Unchained London Premiere
- Kim Kardashian – Jay Leno TV Appearance
- Adele – Oscar Awards
- Elizabeth Banks – The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Berlin Premiere
- Jessica Alba – Golden Globe Awards
- Rihanna – Grammy Awards
- Katherine McPhee – Golden Globe Awards
- Lily Collins – Elle Canada September Cover Shot
- Sandra Bullock – Gravity Screening at the 57th BFI London Film Festival
- Jenna Dewan Tatum – Oscar Awards
- Jessica Chastain – Oscar Awards
What were some of your favourite beauty looks from 2013 and what do you think about my picks? Leave a comment below!
Like this post?
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Like my Facebook Page
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
That’s all for now,