The Resolutions Tag 2013
I was kindly tagged by Reshma from Dazzlegloss3 to do this tag and I haven’t done one in quite a while and this one is quite different as it looks back on 2013!
- Working hard at Uni.
- Completing my first year of Uni!
- Creating this blog.
- I wish I would have saved more $ in 2013!
- Becoming more independent by starting Uni.
4) What was your favorite beauty product this year?
- Maybelline The Falsies ‘Black Drama’ Mascara.
- Wax strips. I had an unpleasant reaction when I used a strip to wax my underarm!
- My family, my friends and all you amazing readers of the blog who have made it possible for it (the blog) to grow!
- I want to reduce the amount of ‘drugstore’ products I buy, save that money and purchase higher end brands and items i really want!
- To wear more colour and steer away from my black and white palette.
- I want to make more friends this year and balance my study and social life.
10) Name one thing you want to check off your bucket list.
- To say ‘yes’ to more things that come up in life!
I hope you all enjoyed this post and please feel free to do it as well!