The 2 Big Sales You Need To Take Advantage Of TODAY!
Today (if you’re reading this on Tuesday) marks the start of 2 amazing sales that all beauty lovers need to take advantage of because they only last between 24 and 48 hours so you need to be quick to bag some bargains!The first big sale is Priceline’s famous 40% off all Cosmetics sale (including nail polish) which is a great time to stock up on old favourites and try some new products. The sale runs for 48 hours, beginning on the 18th of November and ending on November 19th and can be taken advantage of in store or online. Some items I recommend trying include:
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polishes – These dont need to be cured under UV light, apply like normal nail polish but last for 2 weeks with absolutely no issues.
- Maybelline Color Tattoos – Amazing eyeshadows to be used as a base or on their own. I own 9 shades so I think that speaks volumes about how much I love them!
- Rimmel Scandal’Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner – I own this eyeliner in 6 shades and they are just great quality. Easy to apply and last well on the eyes.
- Maybelline Super Stay 7 Day Gel Nail Color in the shade Rose Poudre – Amazing shine and longevity on the nail and the shade is gorgeous.
- Australis AC ON TOUR Highlighting and Contouring Kit – An amazing palette I am yet to get my hands on as it’s always sold out so if you do end up purchasing it, lucky you!
The second huge sale is that of Click Frenzy, a 24 hour online shopping frenzy with over 2000 amazing deals on from over 200 retailers in Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, Technology, Sport, Jewlery and any others you can imagine! This sale begins at 7pm on November 18th and ends at 7pm on November 19th, running for only 24 hours.
Below are just some of the participating retailers that offer beauty products:
- Hairhouse Warehouse
- Chemist Warehouse
- Adore Beauty
- Fresh Discover Beauty
- Gelicious Gel Nail Colour
- Victoria’s Secret
Exact details and offers from these retailers wont be known until Click Frenzy begins at 7pm tomorrow so head over at that time to take a look at each of the deals the online retailers are offering!
Do you see yourself doing a spot of shopping tomorrow 😉 ?