Today I thought I’d share some of my favourite Australian beauty products and online beauty shopping sites, seeing as it is Australia Day!
I wish I could share all of my favourite Australian branded beauty products but we’d probably be here all day so I thought I’d instead share some current favourites, real standouts as well as some products/brands that I havent really talked about on the blog but I have shared on social media!
- NP Set Blush Contour Brush – The quality of the brush is lovely and the slanted cut makes it so easy to apply blush or to use to contour with.
- Glasshouse Fragrances ‘Tahaa’ Vanilla Caramel Candle – Literally may be the most amazing smelling candle on planet earth. Love!
- The Jojoba Company 100% Natural Australian Jojoba – Such an amazing, versatile product and does wonders for the skin.
- Face of Australia Limited Edition Nail Polish Collections – Their latest Carnival and Dark Side collections had amazing shades and the quality is great.
- Models Prefer Cream Blush Stick – Easy to use and a lovely texture, this blush gives a lovely natural flush and glow.
- Model Co. Fat Lash Mascara – I received this after filling in a survey and was so impressed at the volume and length this mascara gave me.
- Eye of Horus Goddess Pencils – Just amazing! A huge range of gorgeous shades, these are creamy, easy to apply and do not budge.
- Lanolips 101 Ointment – Another versatile product that hydrates and protects, perfect for home and the handbag.
I absolutely love online shopping because it’s just so convenient, quick to do and there are so many great, reliable online Australian beauty retailers that not only have an amazing range of domestic and international brands (that sometimes may be hard to find) but at great prices too. They also regularly hold sales and special promo’s that make it even more enticing to purchase from them. Some you may be familiar with, some may be new to you but definitely take a look at all of them and what they have to offer!
- Facial Co.
- Natural Supply Co
- Rouche Boutique
- Alive Skin + Hair
- Adore Beauty
- Lipstick Republic
What are your favourite Aussie brands, products and shopping sites?