The Summer Edition of The Parcel by Marie Claire was a jam packed box with 10 products from a range of higher end brands to some drugstore and everything in between! After everything that happened with my Spring Box, I was so happy to see that everything arrived safely in one piece.
- John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo and Conditioner
- Revlon Age Defying CC Cream – FULL SIZE
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant
- John Frieda Luxurious Volume Fine To Full Blow Out Spray
- Essie Top Coat & Essie Nail Polish – FULL SIZE
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple 3 in 1 Cleanser for Face and Eyes
- Jergens Ultra Healing Body Moisturiser – FULL SIZE
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye
Again, this season’s box contained an amazing array of brands and products, I have to say I actually think this box was even better than their premiere Spring Edition box! There were 10 products in total in the box and bar one of the products, they are all products I would and have used except for the Revlon CC Cream which I received in the shade Medium, one that’s much too dark for my skintone but I’m not too fussed as beauty boxes never get these sorts of products/shades right for everybody.
The range of brands in this box really impressed me as there are ones I’ve never tried as well as some old favourites and I think Maire Claire have really thought about the types of products the subscribers would actually use in the Summer time!
What are your thoughts on the box?