With the colder weather already setting in and Winter just around the corner, now is the perfect time to go on the hunt for a new Winter coat to help you brave the cold, wind and rain!
I’ve put together 6 coats suggestions for everyone in the market for a new Winter jacket or coat. I think it’s okay to spend a little more on these types of pieces because they do last well for quite a few years and can act as a gorgeous statement piece.
Most of the pictured pieces also come in different colours to suit different tastes.
1. FOREVER NEW Marla Dolly Coat – $169.99. ‘Fabricated from a premium wool blend, this collared style features shiny gunmetal military buttons, waist seam, full lining and a softly pleated skirt. Back waist tab with buttons add to the waisted silhouette of this style. Coat also has a black faux fur collar which is fully removable.’
2. SPORTSGIRL Belted Wrap Coat – $229.95. ‘Make a statement with our Belted Wrap Coat. Features a relaxed fit, oversize collar and pocket front.’
3. DOTTI Upper East Side Coat – $129.95. ‘You will look made in Manhattan in this super sleek and stylish coat.This coat is collarless and has a metal front zip closure and zip faux pocket details. Fully lined.’
4. ASOS Vila Classic Trench Coat – $68.00. ‘Seeking inspiration from street and city style, Danish label Vila combine quality fabrics, textures and delicate cuts to create fashion-forward garments.’
5. COTTON ON Chic Longline Coat – $89.95.
6. BARDOT Abbey Trench – $129.95. ‘Crafted from heavy polyester blend and featuring lovely winged open collar, hidden press stud closure, two side pockets and waist tie.’
What features do you look for when shopping for a Winter coat?