6 Winter Coats To See You Through The Cold Season
With the colder weather already setting in and Winter just around the corner, now is the perfect time to go on the hunt for a new Winter coat to help you brave the cold, wind and rain!
I’ve put together 6 coats suggestions for everyone in the market for a new Winter jacket or coat. I think it’s okay to spend a little more on these types of pieces because they do last well for quite a few years and can act as a gorgeous statement piece.
Most of the pictured pieces also come in different colours to suit different tastes.
1. FOREVER NEW Marla Dolly Coat – $169.99. ‘Fabricated from a premium wool blend, this collared style features shiny gunmetal military buttons, waist seam, full lining and a softly pleated skirt. Back waist tab with buttons add to the waisted silhouette of this style. Coat also has a black faux fur collar which is fully removable.’
2. SPORTSGIRL Belted Wrap Coat – $229.95. ‘Make a statement with our Belted Wrap Coat. Features a relaxed fit, oversize collar and pocket front.’
3. DOTTI Upper East Side Coat – $129.95. ‘You will look made in Manhattan in this super sleek and stylish coat.This coat is collarless and has a metal front zip closure and zip faux pocket details. Fully lined.’
4. ASOS Vila Classic Trench Coat – $68.00. ‘Seeking inspiration from street and city style, Danish label Vila combine quality fabrics, textures and delicate cuts to create fashion-forward garments.’
5. COTTON ON Chic Longline Coat – $89.95.
6. BARDOT Abbey Trench – $129.95. ‘Crafted from heavy polyester blend and featuring lovely winged open collar, hidden press stud closure, two side pockets and waist tie.’
What features do you look for when shopping for a Winter coat?