What To Buy At The Priceline 40% Off Skincare Sale This Week!
Priceline is holding it’s famous 40% Off Skincare Sale this week, on Tuesday the 28th and Wednesday the 29th of July! As usual, the sale is on for only 2 days, both in store and online so be quick to ensure you pick up your favourites during the sale!
To help, I’ve composed a list below with products I highly recommend taking a look at and purchasing during the sale (even after such a list, I’ve probably forgotten a few favourites I wanted to add to the list!). I’ve reviewed most of these on the blog but some products have reviews to come!
- Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes – Reviewed here.
- Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner – Reviewed here.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Range – Reviewed here and here.
- Antipodes Apostle Skin Brightening Serum – Reviewed here.
- Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron Range – Reviewed here, here and here.
- Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream – Reviewed here.
- Indeed Laboratories Eysilix – Reviewed here.
- Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser Range – Reviewed here.
- Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream – Reviewed here.
- Garnier Micellar Water (now available in mini 125ml bottle) – Reviewed here.
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream – Reviewed here.
- Indeed Laboratories Facial Powdered Exfoliator – Reviewed here.
- Nivea Rich Nourishing Body Lotion – Reviewed here.
- Lanolips 101 Ointment – Reviewed here.
- Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream
- Botani Acai Berry Active Antioxidant Serum
- Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
- L’Oreal Skin Perfection Concentrated Correcting Serum
- La Roche Posay Toleriane
- Nivea In Shower Smooth Lotion Skin Conditioner
- Avene Hydrance Optimale Hydrating Serum
- Physiogel Calming Relief Cream
- nu’trir Nourishing Cleansing Oil
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick
What’s on your shopping list?