Essie Spring 2015 Collection – Review
Spring is in full swing and what better way to inject some Spring colour into your beauty routine than with a nail polish! Essie’s Spring 2015 Collection includes a gorgeous range of 6 shades from nudes to pastels and bold hues that are perfect for the warmer weather.
Whether the look is futuristic minimalism or nouveau bohemian, the name of the game is flower power. The spring 2015 collection is in full bloom, celebrating the fresh perspectives and energetic nature of the spring season.
- Perennial Chic – ‘neutral peach-brown accented by crème rose highlights’.
- Picked Perfect – ‘caramel brown mixed with a touch of red-violet’.
- Petal Pushers – ‘refreshing cool rain slate with subtle red and blue undertones’.
- Flowerista – ‘rich vibrant plum with red undertones’.
- Blossom Dandy – ‘eye catching light blue with a hint of spring mint green’.
- Garden Variety – ‘a deep, creamy teal’.
A with most Essie polishes, the formula of these shades is really smooth and pigmented with shades only needing 2-3 coats for an opaque finish. The consistency of the polish is neither too thick or too thin so application is quick and easy. The drying time for these polishes isn’t too long and once dry, the colour has a gorgeous glossy finish.
With a base coat and top coat applied, the nail colour remained chip free for a week and I had no issues wearing the nail polish for over a week and a half! Essie nail polishes are also free from Formaldehyde, Toluene and DBP.
The Essie Spring 2015 collection is a limited edition collection available between October and November in Priceline stores for $16.95 each.
Are you a fan of Essie nail polishes?
*These products were kindly provided. As with all my posts, it is 100% honest and of my own personal opinion. For more information, visit my Disclosure Policy.