Whenever The Parcel by Marie Claire arrives at my doorstep, it’s always an exciting day. This Summer Edition is jam packed with an amazing selection of products and brands that are perfect both for the Summer months ahead as well as the imminent party season.
I may sound like a broken record but I think this box is their best one yet!
The Summer Edition of The Parcel by Marie Claire includes:
- Maybelline New York Colossal Pumped Up Volum’ Express Mascara – FULL SIZE
- Paula’s Choice Vitamin C Spot Treatment
- Elizabeth Arden Superstart Skin Renewal Booster
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure – FULL SIZE
- Maybelline New York Color Elixir by Color Sensational – FULL SIZE
- ZOEVA Eye Brush – FULL SIZE
- Michael Kors Gold Collection EDP
- Swisse Deep Sea Hydrating Mist Toner
- Lonvitalite Face Masks – 2 MASKS
- Trilogy Make-Up Be Gone Cleansing Balm
- OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo & Conditioner
With 13 products included from 10 very different brands, I am thoroughly impressed with this box! As some of you might know, I was left a little disappointed with the Spring 2015 Special Anniversary Edition so I’m so happy to see The Parcel back on track and producing amazing boxes again.
5 of the products in the box offered variations, whether in colour (nail polish and lip product) or by type (makeup brush, face masks and perfume) and I really appreciate there being a range in the products offered as it allows you to a chance to try a variation of a product you wouldn’t usually go for.
As always, there is a wonderful mix of brands from drugstore to higher end and the balance between cosmetics, skincare, haircare and more is very well done. Just like the previous boxes, the inclusions really cater to all subscribers, regardless of age or beauty product preferences which is why The Parcel really stands out. Included are some old favourites of mine, such as the Lonvitalite Face Masks and Maybelline mascara as well as quite a number of new brands and products I’ve really wanted to try!
Overall, I’m really impressed with this box and for me, it’s the best box they’ve produced! I cannot wait to start trying all these exciting products.
What are your thoughts on the box?