Priceline will be holding their famous 40% off cosmetics sale from Wednesday the 6th to Thursday the 7th of April with the sale both in store and online, for 2 days only.
To get you in the shopping spirit, I’ve compiled a list of products below that I recommend taking a look at and purchasing during the sale!
- Australis Cosmetics Metallix Eyeshadows – Reviewed here.
- Rimmel London Provocalips 16 Hour Kiss Proof Lip Colours – Reviewed here.
- Maybelline New York ColorBlur By Lipstudio Cream Matte Pencils + Smudger – Reviewed here.
- Rimmel London Nude Collection by Kate Moss – Reviewed here.
- Thin Lizzy Precision Liquid Liner – Reviewed here.
- Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Mascara – Reviewed here.
- Bourjois Rouge Edition AQUA Laque – Reviewed here.
- Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation – Reviewed here.
- Maybelline New York HyperSharp Wing Eyeliner – Reviewed here.
- Rimmel London ‘Brow This Way’ Brow Styling Gel- Reviewed here.
- L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Magic Blur Finishing Cream – Reviewed here.
- Rimmel London The Only 1 Lipsticks – Reviewed here.
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Colours and Top Coat- Reviewed here.
- Nude by Nature Pressed Powder Collection – Reviewed here.
- Maybelline New York Master Sculpt Contouring Palette – Reviewed here.
- Rimmel London ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner – Reviewed here.
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Polish – Reviewed here.
- Maybelline New York Super Stay 7 Day Gel Nail Colour – Reviewed here.
Reviews coming soon on the following products (though I do suggest thinking about picking these up at the sale as I love them!):
- Maybelline New York Brow Satin Duo
- L’Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion Dewy Glow Foundation
- L’Oreal Paris False Lash Superstar Mascara
- Hylamide Photography Foundation
- Maybelline New York Colour Tattoo Leather 24HR Eyeshadows
- Model’s Prefer Radiance Collection Cream Highlight Palette
- Revlon Ultimate All In One Mascara
- Australis Banana Powder
- L’Oreal Paris La Palette Eyeshadow Palette
- Australis Highlighting Powder
What’s on your shopping list?